Changing My Personal Information

  • 25 Aug 2013 2:06 PM
    Message # 1373622
    I would like to change my name and address.  What do I need to do?
  • 25 Aug 2013 2:08 PM
    Reply # 1373623 on 1373622
    You can change any of your personal information by editing your profile.  First log in to the "Members Only" site and then click on the "View Profile" words above the Logout button in the upper right corner of the web page.  You may edit your name, address, phone number, maining address as well as your privacy settings.
© National Button Society
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software